St Vincent’s Campus Research Week - 10-14 September 2018
Research Week is a celebration of the remarkable depth and breadth of translational health research undertaken across the St Vincent’s Darlinghurst campus and its sister entities.
The St Vincent’s Research Campus Sydney is one of the largest medical research precincts in Australia and brings together the Garvan Institute, The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute, Nursing Research Institute, the St Vincent’s Centre for Applied Medical Research, Kirby Institute and our many prestigious academic partners.
Research Week Activities include:
- “Science & Research Exposed” Art Competition
- Department displays and posters
- Fast Forward (3 minute thesis) Presentations
- Clinical Ethics Forum on ‘Info-Ethics: Interoperability, Bioinformatic & Health Data Sharing’
- St Vincent’s Campus Research and Post Doc Symposia
For further information regarding the program of events, go to and follow the links to Research Week.