NDARC collaborates with the National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) and National Centre for Education and Training on Addiction (NCETA) to publish Drug and Alcohol Research Connections.
The free email newsletter includes the latest research, publications, news and events from the three centres, as well as commentary and opinion on current issues in the alcohol and other drug field.
Articles in the June edition include:
- NDARC’s Dr Katrina Champion and Dr Lauren Gardner discuss the research behind the recently launched Health4Life Initiative, an eHealth program that targets the ‘big six’ behaviours in young people to reduce their chronic disease risk. Find out more
- Prestigious international institutions have initiated robust psychedelic research programs. Does Australia risk being left behind if it doesn’t do the same? NDRI’s Dr Stephen Bright shares his views. Find out more
- Following enormous success in 2017, NCETA and its partners are running the Massive Open Online Course (MOOC), Falling Down: Problematic Substance Use in Later Life again in 2018. Registrations are open now. Find out more
- NCETA is conducting training sessions for Victoria Police to enhance their knowledge, skills and confidence in responding to people affected by crystal methamphetamine. Find out more
- A conversation with Dr Ryan Courtney, Research Fellow at NDARC. Find out more
Subscribe to Drug and Alcohol Research Connections and get every edition delivered straight to your inbox.