NDARC collaborates with the National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) and National Centre for Education and Training on Addiction (NCETA) to publish Drug and Alcohol Research Connections.
The free bimonthly email newsletter includes the latest research, publications, news and events from the three centres, as well as commentary and opinion on current issues in the alcohol and other drug sector.
Articles in the October edition include:
- A research focus article by NDARC’s Catherine Foley - Collaborating with clinicians and consumers to improve the uptake of integrated care in a residential mental health rehabilitation unit: A co-design approach. Read more.
- An opinion piece by NDRI’s Professor Simon Lenton - Cannabis regulation: Profit versus public health. Read more.
- An interview with NDARC’s Dr Julia Lappin. Read more.
- A new NCETA project - Enhancing Australia’s clinical research capacity to respond to emerging drugs. Read more.
- A new NDRI resource - New performance and image-enhancing drugs (PIEDs) portal. Read more.
Subscribe to Drug and Alcohol Research Connections to get every edition delivered straight to your inbox.