NDARC collaborates with the National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) and National Centre for Education and Training on Addiction (NCETA) to publish Drug and Alcohol Research Connections.
The free bimonthly email newsletter includes the latest research, publications, news and events from the three centres, as well as commentary and opinion on current issues in the alcohol and other drug sector.
Articles in the June edition include:
- A research focus article by NDARC’s Dr Rachel Sutherland - New psychoactive substances in Australia: Who uses them, how prevalent are they, and where are they sourced? Read more.
- An opinion piece by NDRI’s Professor Simon Lenton - Beyond ‘pill testing’: Calling for appropriate event health care services at music festivals. Read more.
- An interview with Marianne Byrne who is the Clinical Trials Manager for NDARC and the Kirby Institute at UNSW Sydney. Read more.
- Latest news from the three centres. Read more.
- Publication highlights from the three centres. Read more.
- New projects from the three centres. Read more.
Subscribe to Drug and Alcohol Research Connections to get every edition delivered straight to your inbox.