NDARC collaborates with the National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) and National Centre for Education and Training on Addiction (NCETA) to publish Drug and Alcohol Research Connections.
The free bimonthly email newsletter includes the latest research, publications, news and events from the three centres, as well as commentary and opinion on current issues in the alcohol and other drug sector.
Articles in the October edition include:
- An opinion piece by NCETA’s Professor Ann Roche: Clinical practice guidelines: Questions of relevance, reliability and utility explored. Read more.
- A research focus article by NDRI’s Renae Fomiatti, David Moore and Suzanne Fraser: Hope, choice and the improvable self: A critical analysis of ‘new recovery’ in Australia. Read more.
- An interview with NDRI’s Juanita Koeijers. Read more.
- News: Majority of opioid overdose deaths in Australia are related to pharmaceutical opioids. Read more.
- Publication highlight: Cannabis and cannabinoids for the treatment of people with chronic non-cancer pain conditions. Read more.
Subscribe to Drug and Alcohol Research Connections to get every edition delivered straight to your inbox.