I am available to supervise:
Areas of supervision:
alcohol policy, policy-making, qualitative research methods
Stephanie Colbert (PhD, Public Health, UNSW) - Understanding the online alcohol delivery market in Australia to inform improved regulation of the industry and reduce alcohol-related harm (Joint Supervisor); 2020 to present.
Michala Kowalski (PhD, NDARC, UNSW) - Alcohol policy-making in the night-time economy (Scientia Scholarship Project, Joint Supervisor); 2020 to present.
Filip Djordjevic (PhD, Centre for Alcohol Policy Research, La Trobe University) - Participation in alcohol policy-making (Sheffield Hallam-La Trobe Universities joint-PhD Scheme, Joint Supervisor); 2021 to present.
Keelin O'Reilly (Honours, School of Social Science, UNSW) - Drug trafficking thresholds
Miranda Guizzo (Masters, Public Health, La Trobe University) - Understanding local government responses to alcohol‐related harm - Guizzo - - Drug and Alcohol Review - Wiley Online Library
Ella Dyson (Honours, Psychology, La Trobe University) - Attitudes towards Warning Statements about Short-Term and Long-Term Harms of Alcohol in Younger and Older Drinkers
Lisa Gelbart (Honours, Biomedical Science, Monash University) - Trends in media reporting on alcohol-related violence since 2005
city and urban planning
Social research methods, policy-making, policy case studies, policy analysis, qualitative research methods
- SRAP3002 (undergraduate) - Social Research and Policy Project (2020)
- SOSS2001 (undergraduate) - Qualitative Social Research
- PHCM9604 (undergraduate) - Tobacco, Alcohol and Illicit Drugs
- SRAP1001 (undergraduate) - Social Research and Society
- SRAP5102 (graduate) - Theory, Ethics and Social Impact
- PHE5LAE (graduate) - Health, Law and Ethics (LaTrobe University)
Completion of the BTT Program (UNSW) in 2020