Seed funding of up to $40,000 is available to support the development of research projects in alignment with the Theme and CAG’s key areas of focus. In the 2019 funding round, Neuroscience, Mental Health and Addiction will seek to award eight research proposals, two from each sub-theme.
- Call for applications: 27 May 2019
- Close of applications: 11 July 2019 (9am)
- Review of applications: July 2019
- Notification to applicants: early August 2019
- Project funding dispersed: August 2019
- Final report due : 30 March 2021