- Significant increase in recent use of LSD from 2008-2013.
- Increase in both recent and lifetime use of Emerging Psychoactive Substances with hallucinogenic properties.
- From 2007 onwards, seizure and arrest data from the IDDR have increased for tryptamines and hallucinogens.
- The NDSHS reports an increase in the number of individuals approving the use of hallucinogens from 2007 to 2010.
- No significant differences in mental health disorder prevalence when comparing recent vs. non-recent LSD users.