NDARC collaborates with the National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) and National Centre for Education and Training on Addiction (NCETA) to publish Drug and Alcohol Research Connections.
The free bimonthly email newsletter includes the latest research, publications, news and events from the three centres, as well as commentary and opinion on current issues in the alcohol and other drug sector.
Articles in the February edition include:
- An opinion piece by NDARC’s Dr Gabrielle Campbell - How is Australia responding to the pharmaceutical opioid problem? Read more.
- A research focus article by NCETA’s Professor Ann Roche, Ms Victoria Kostadinov and Dr Janine Chapman - Risky alcohol vs. drug use among young workers: 2007-2016. Read more.
- An interview with Ms Rebecca Lang, Chief Executive Officer, Queensland Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies (QNADA). Read more.
- Latest news from the three centres. Read more.
- Publication highlights from the three centres. Read more.
- New projects from the three centres. Read more.
Subscribe to Drug and Alcohol Research Connections to get every edition delivered straight to your inbox.