- There was a decrease in the price of ecstasy and an increase in those reporting purity of ecstasy to be ‘low’.
- There was a decrease in recent crystal and base methamphetamine use.
- There was a decrease in the price of LSD.
- Alcohol remained a drug reported to be problematic for REU.
- The proportion of REU reporting that they had committed a crime in the previous month increased.
- Sexual risk-taking remains high.
- Continuing concerns are the issues of drug driving and overdose associated with stimulant and depressant drugs.